Jo’s exceptional reputation as a speaker rests on her ability to energise, engage and inspire audiences to take action. A qualified medical doctor, trained actor, coach and entrepreneur, Jo blends cutting-edge research with powerful storytelling to bring fresh insight to the challenges and opportunities women face in the current global climate.
Delivered in her inimitable down-to-earth style, Jo’s experience with thousands of women leaders sheds new light on current understanding of what makes our minds and bodies tick. She translates the latest data into practical tools and strategies, creating unforgettable experiences for professional audiences.
“Dr Joanna Martin may not be the sort of speaker you would find at most management conferences, but she should be. Her energy and passion draws the audience’s attention and, once she has it, she weaves a narrative around the themes in a way that makes them easy to grasp, relatable and engaging. She quickly identified points of commonality in a diverse audience, drawing them together to engage with each other and inspiring them to take action. During her session the atmosphere in the room lifted as the delegates began to spark off each other. After the event delegates described her session as engaging, inspiring, practical and revolutionary.”
– Claire-Elaine Arthurs, Chartered Management Institute (CMI) West Midlands Board Member
Jo is happy to collaborate with event coordinators to make sure her talks are relevant and engaging to your audience. Below are her signature topics:
Impact and influence
- What sets true influencers apart from merely “competent” leaders
- The unique challenges facing today’s influential women leaders, and how to overcome them without working harder
- The secret to maximising your impact without burning out
The myth of Superwoman
- Why Superwoman is the archetype of our time – and how to recognise her
- The 3 disempowering patterns that hold women leaders back
- The 5 Women’s PowerTypes and how to use them in your leadership
Energy and Effectiveness for busy women
- The one mistake most women make in the name of “Time-management”
- How to set unshakeable boundaries without feeling guilty
- The secret to managing overwhelm and having maximum impact
Dr Joanna Martin is a renowned visionary, coach and catalyst leading women into a new global paradigm. Her message and work have directly impacted over 70,000 people on 4 different continents. As an entrepreneur Jo took her business from zero to 7-figures and two countries in 12 months. But after burning out, she realized that the traditional model of success was broken. Since then she’s dedicated herself to discovering new tools and strategies to allow women to make a huge impact on the world without sacrificing their wellbeing.
She founded One of many with a bold mission to empower one million grassroots women leaders to change their corner of the world – and through consulting, speaker training, coach training, and leadership tools designed for women by women, she is well on her way to achieving that.
Jo lives in the UK with her husband, Greg, and their two children Rosie and James.